Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

hello

Hello I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Rachael. I have a lot of animals such as: 1 cat, 3 dogs, a some amazing chickens. I am mostly going to blog about chickens if you didn't get that from the name of the blog. I am a homeschooler and I love it! I wish I lived in the country. I have done rodeo in the past and even won the goat tieing buckle. My true enjoyment is horses, but I live in the city so instead I get to have chickens. I really do enjoy chickens I have done a lot of research on various breeds. I am going to shear a little of my research. Yes, I am a nerd. I also do a lot of things besides chickens like robotics and I have done soccer. I hang out alot with my friends as well. I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment